Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Change of plans - Arriving in Indy tonight!

Last night I drove pretty late until about 1 am after crossing the border into Minnesota and ended up only an hour from the Wisconsin border. I decided last night to go from where I stopped all the way to Indianapolis today. I am currently right off a freeway exit in Chicago. Wow - I thought traffic on the West Coast was bad. On top of all the traffic, every road has a toll. So it's essentially just like driving in the Bay Area, only without bridges.

I have reservations at an extended stay hotel on the northside of Indianapolis for the next five nights. I'll spend those five days looking for a place to live. Once I find a place, I'll move my stuff in, get setttled and get acquainted with my new home, Indianapolis. I'll keep everyone posted.

Later

No comments: