Monday, April 9, 2007

Champ Car Race and Pod Update


The past three days have been nice and relaxing. I've spent most of my time at the Vegas Grand Prix in the sun. Got to take some good pictures and the race was pretty awesome. And I also learned what NASCAR actually stands for: Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks.

Also, I just checked online and the pod with all my stuff will be arriving in Chicago today. It's now just a three hour drive from Indy. I'm still a long way from getting there, but my bed, couch and tv are all going to be waiting for me. The pod is going to go into storage once it gets there. Once I've found a place to live in Indy, I will call up ABF and have them deliver the crate to my doorstep to be unloaded. Hopefully the plasma is still in one piece.

No comments: